My last 4 boxes and a first for me!

n9zez

Jul 2, 2010
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Below are my last 4 boxes for the week. Friday, I picked up my last box. Got to the car, opened it to check for enders (I CRH at home), and much to my surprise, a 64' was starring back at me! Overall, I am really happy with what I have found ($2500 MWR searched). Real fun hobby, I just wish I would have started 10 years ago!

Also, I am up to like 15 NIFC's. Are these even worth keeping? Are they worth more than $.50 to anyone?

BRINKS

Box 1

Skunk (my first)

Box 2

1964 X 3

Box 3

1964 x 4
1967 x 2
1968 x 2

Box 4

1964 X 1 (Ender)
1965 X 1
1967 X 1
1968 X 1

First Ender 64\'.JPG

Upvote 0

mentalvirus

Aug 7, 2011
Nice pulls! I'm impressed with the number of 90%'s that you have pulled, definitely higher than I have been getting. I have had relatively good luck so far but not getting many '64s. I have only pulled one, I actually have gotten more Bens & WL's than 64's.

good luck with the next batch! I have $4K coming next week :icon_thumleft:

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yep nice amount of 90%'ers keep it up!!

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice scores esp the "64's and re: "Real fun hobby, I just wish I would have started 10 years ago".

I agree but what makes this hobby even better is because p.m. prices are so much higher now and going even higher that's makes this even so much better and more profitable. And about the NIFC's - they really aren't worth much more than face in circulated condition but I keep them because they have such a low mintage and are relatively hard to find and who knows they might stop minting them someday soon and that would increase the value some. I understand there are bills in Congress right now to try to discontinue the gold dollar coins so the same fate might be soon for the halves as well.

Silver @ face always puts a smile on my face. HH!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread