What's new

My last 8 dime boxes

Silver_Dan

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 9, 2011
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Over today and yesterday I made my rounds and got 8 boxes of dimes.
Box:
1. skunk
2. skunk
3. FULL 2010.... >:( But it did have a platchet dime in it!
4. 8 silvers! 1 Merc, 1 Canadian 80%, and 6 Rosies
5. Full 2010.... >:(
6. skunk
7. 2 Rosies
8. 1 Rosie
Half boxes lately haven't been producing anything so I figured a switch to dimes could be good. It definitely paid off!
Happy hunting guys and gals!


Silver_Dan
 
Upvote 0
box 4 made it worth it... so how do u dump them? coin counter?
 
You found some nice variety, that's about average for 2 grand worth of dimes, be they hand rolled or machined. Congrats, know that thar's billions and billions of dimes out there!
 
My Credit Union is my #1 dump bank. Doesn't matter how much coin I have because their coin machine does the work for them. And I also take the full bags to the back room for them. "Tellers love when you help them out!!!"
 
hey congrats - i mostly do just dimes exclusively myself ( a few quarters mixed in for fun) becuase halves around here are being sifted through like crazy and i havent found more than 2 keepers in a box and mostly all skunks since i bothered doing them.

Ive found that 2 dimes is a good 'average' box. something like 4-6 dimes is a 'great' box. anything more than that is a bit of a dream box.

Also one box i found 9 canadian dimes in it, and to date ive not found a single silver canadian dime, so congrats thats kindof a neat find.
 
awesome boxes imo!!! also, do you have a pic of the blank dime? thanks! keep it up and hh!
 
Nice job, especially the 8 dime box! I just did a box today and got a skunk. I guess the AG supply won't be around forever, at least not untill we go back to a metal standard :laughing7: . Still, I wonder what the average might have been for a dime box twenty years ago...
 
Number four would be the cats meow brother. Good job on the boxes.

Dimes are so small that I would need a microscope to see what I have.... :laughing7:
 
Here is the picture of the blank dime.
 

Attachments

  • P1270003 (3).webp
    P1270003 (3).webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 158

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom