What's new

My last silver dime

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Filled my Roosevelt folder finally! I cheated! So i bought the last 5, shame. I needed to complete a folder, and too impatient to wait. I filled my Kennedy folder within 6 months of crh'ing, was a blast, and could''ve probably filled a dozen more just as fast (excluding the '70's of course).
I didn't crh the silver proof Kennedys, those were purchased. Have fun! ffd
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1161 [640x480].webp
    IMG_1161 [640x480].webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 359
  • IMG_1163 [640x480].webp
    IMG_1163 [640x480].webp
    22 KB · Views: 350
  • IMG_1165 [640x480].webp
    IMG_1165 [640x480].webp
    29.4 KB · Views: 360
  • IMG_1166 [640x480].webp
    IMG_1166 [640x480].webp
    24 KB · Views: 353
Upvote 0
What a confusing title for a thread. At first I thought you found a seated or a barber, and just wanted to post a pic. Like "this is the last dime I found''. Then I thought maybe you were giving up the hobby as in "My LAST silver dime". So you gonna start another folder. Quarters would take a while. I guess nickels would too. I've still got two holes in my Rosie album, but I'll get 'em, who knows , maybe tomorrow. Good luck!!
 
I've needed the '49P Roo for over a year- I swear the next D I find I'm gonna dremel it off. Congrats on yours, not buying mine cause when I get it done I'll just trade it off for PM's. HH Mark
 
dave5710 said:
What a confusing title for a thread. At first I thought you found a seated or a barber, and just wanted to post a pic. Like "this is the last dime I found''. Then I thought maybe you were giving up the hobby as in "My LAST silver dime". So you gonna start another folder. Quarters would take a while. I guess nickels would too. I've still got two holes in my Rosie album, but I'll get 'em, who knows , maybe tomorrow. Good luck!!
both of ur ideas are exactly what i thought of too!

cool, i love ur collection! thanks for sharing!
keep it up and hh!
 
Great collection and real nice photos. Thanks for the post
Best of luck out there
rileyboy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom