What's new

My last visits finds.

oldsoapy

Hero Member
Joined
May 28, 2007
Messages
537
Reaction score
863
Golden Thread
5
Location
uk
🥇 Banner finds
5
Detector(s) used
garret ads 1. plus T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last weeks last session before the rain. Edward 1st penny (off struck) to me its unique.! class 10cf. Canterbury mint....
Roman Brooch Trumpet derivative 1st - 2nd century (l think?)
 

Attachments

  • edw 1d cantor obv.webp
    edw 1d cantor obv.webp
    50.4 KB · Views: 102
  • edw 1d cantor rev.webp
    edw 1d cantor rev.webp
    48.7 KB · Views: 115
  • brooch 1.webp
    brooch 1.webp
    29.1 KB · Views: 105
  • brooch 2.webp
    brooch 2.webp
    28.5 KB · Views: 93
Upvote 14
Nice to great finds from Jolly 'Ol, OldSoapy! I know nothing about Edward the 1st cents and I'm happy to share my extensive knowledge of them with you. Hope it is one of a kind.
 
yes a trumpet headed brooch - 2nd C AD. Not one I've had yet...
 
Nice brooch Soapy! Not seen one dug here. :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom