SilverFinger
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Apr 17, 2008
- Messages
- 327
- Reaction score
- 158
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Woodstock, Georgia
- Detector(s) used
- White's MXT, Eagle Spectrum, Treasuremaster
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Ok, I had to put this up.
I just cashed in my clads at the bank.
This is the total clads after about 3 weeks of casual hunting. I could easily become a passionate evangelist for this hobby. The paper illustrates to the 'non believers' (I know those in this forum don't have to be convinced, but I have my stories about others who do) just how much moolah is in the ground.
I have an friend who is meticulous, painfully over analytical, almost obsessive compulsive at researching every detail about anything. He also has a lot of spare time on his hands. He is into coins and money (who isn't?) I have been trying to convince him to get into the hobby of metal detecting. He thinks about it, analyzes it. Maybe tomorrow, maybe, I dunno, it's just might not be my thing he tells me. But he's a coin collector. I've showed him my merc, my silver washingtons, my wheats, my silver rosies. I'm not done yet by any means! I've just started again! It almost frustrates me when you're sharing your joy to people who just don't get it (more for us, eh?)
Maybe he'll understand THIS picture. 3 little weeks of fun in the sun...
I just cashed in my clads at the bank.
This is the total clads after about 3 weeks of casual hunting. I could easily become a passionate evangelist for this hobby. The paper illustrates to the 'non believers' (I know those in this forum don't have to be convinced, but I have my stories about others who do) just how much moolah is in the ground.
I have an friend who is meticulous, painfully over analytical, almost obsessive compulsive at researching every detail about anything. He also has a lot of spare time on his hands. He is into coins and money (who isn't?) I have been trying to convince him to get into the hobby of metal detecting. He thinks about it, analyzes it. Maybe tomorrow, maybe, I dunno, it's just might not be my thing he tells me. But he's a coin collector. I've showed him my merc, my silver washingtons, my wheats, my silver rosies. I'm not done yet by any means! I've just started again! It almost frustrates me when you're sharing your joy to people who just don't get it (more for us, eh?)
Maybe he'll understand THIS picture. 3 little weeks of fun in the sun...
Attachments
Upvote
0
great job, hope ur friends see's the light and gets a detector. HH 






