What's new

My latest hunt at the Beach

MiamiFox

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2013
Messages
766
Reaction score
477
Golden Thread
0
Location
Miami Florida
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030. Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, Howie Scoop
Colt Python .357 6"
Winchester 94 30-30
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
My car alarm remote got soaked an died so what I found may cover the cost for a new one. Other than that it was a beautiful day at low tide. Got two rings and a diamond ear ring.

photo 2.webpphoto 3.webpphoto 4.webp

 
Upvote 0
Very nice finds!!! Congrats
 
Very nice finds, you might want to look into getting an otterbox for your remote.
 
I use a hitchsafe to leave my keys locked up when I'm on the beach...

sent from a potato...
 
Great hunt...thanks for the video.
 
It says the whole thing can be removed quickly with no tools. What would keep a thief that knows about them from taking the whole thing? :dontknow:
The only way it can be removed is to open it with the combination. The pins come out from inside the safe. It's an awesome design.

sent from a potato...
 
The only way it can be removed is to open it with the combination. The pins come out from inside the safe. It's an awesome design.

sent from a potato...
Thanks for clearing that up. I thought I must have misunderstood it. In that case that is a great product. :icon_thumleft:
 
Wish I had that when I was spongin all the time. One time we lost keys and had to put up are boards to get grub at Sebastian inlet in the eighties. Waited for hours for a locksmith. Good memory though

sponge using smoke signals.
 
Very nice video, MiamiFox

That earring is stunning...terrific find!

Congrats on all that fine detecting

Lorraine
 
Cool finds! Congrats!
 
Nice scoop. Where did you get it?
 
+1 for the hitch safe. Never heard of one broken into. Awesome fines and video.
 
Nice scoop. Where did you get it?
It's called the HOWIE Scoop but the last time I checked Howie's not making them anymore.
Howie if your out there start making then again it's a great scoop.
 
I use a hitchsafe to leave my keys locked up when I'm on the beach...

sent from a potato...

I had an all-metal key made. I wear it around my neck. I leave the rest of it in the truck.
 
MiamiFox,
I like the look of your gloves, they look sturdy. I have tried several kinds and none of them seem to hold up on my scooping hand. What are you wearing and how do they hold up, if you don't mind me asking. BTW Very nice return for a fun day on the beach minus the remote loss. HH, Beach Papa
 
MiamiFox,
I like the look of your gloves, they look sturdy. I have tried several kinds and none of them seem to hold up on my scooping hand. What are you wearing and how do they hold up, if you don't mind me asking. BTW Very nice return for a fun day on the beach minus the remote loss. HH, Beach Papa
Got them at Home Depot they are called Gorilla Grip Gloves about $5.00 and have lasted a long time
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom