What's new

My latest hunt at the Beach

MiamiFox

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2013
Messages
766
Reaction score
477
Golden Thread
0
Location
Miami Florida
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030. Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, Howie Scoop
Colt Python .357 6"
Winchester 94 30-30
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
My car alarm remote got soaked an died so what I found may cover the cost for a new one. Other than that it was a beautiful day at low tide. Got two rings and a diamond ear ring.

photo 2.webpphoto 3.webpphoto 4.webp

 
Upvote 0
You ain't kidding it was a great day! I was at South beach myself that day (on vacation) I couldn't believe how calm the water was! Nice finds there. All I found that day was a toe ring & a beautiful mermaid from South America that wanted to help
I let her of course!me.:laughing7:
 
Got them at Home Depot they are called Gorilla Grip Gloves about $5.00 and have lasted a long time

Thanks Foxie, I will have to try them. Beach Papa
 
so much for all the talk about at- pros not good for salt water beaches , congrats on a great day!!, by the way live down the road from your area Hialeah.
 
so much for all the talk about at- pros not good for salt water beaches , congrats on a great day!!, by the way live down the road from your area Hialeah.

You are close. Hold up a gold ring and maybe I'll get a reading
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom