What's new

My Lock Collection

lockman209

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2005
Messages
588
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chippewa Falls
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle SL II, Whites PRL-1, (3) Whites DFX's, Whites Coinmaster 4G, Whites Silver Eagle, 2010 Whites Coinmaster, Fisher 1212-X, Fisher 1225-X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this is some of my lock collection
 

Attachments

  • 100_0541.webp
    100_0541.webp
    71.6 KB · Views: 544
  • 100_0541.webp
    100_0541.webp
    71.6 KB · Views: 543
  • 100_0540.webp
    100_0540.webp
    67 KB · Views: 547
I am a Locksmith and own my own locksmith business.
 
Those are really neat...you do have a unique collection. I like the heart shaped ones.

;) RR
 
Great pics i just sold 3 Southern Pacific RR locks made by Eagle for $60.
 
just curious...do you keep your collection locked up...? :D

seriously.....thanks for the pictures and the help you provide IDing them....
 
Lockman,
Outstanding collection. I love old locks too. Thanks for the post & pictures.
-MM-
 
Thanks everyone. I enjoy collecting old locks like that. People keep bringing in old locks to my lock shop and I keep adding to my collection and I find a lot of neat old locks with my DFX. like this Yale Jr Lock I found in 2011
 

Attachments

  • IMG_10065.webp
    IMG_10065.webp
    20.4 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_10066.webp
    IMG_10066.webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 252

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom