What's new

My LRL kit

dowser

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
2,611
Reaction score
1,410
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't use electronics, but I do use antenna.
This is my modern day Long range locating kit, that I take out treasure hunting..
I'm using a Frequency stone, with a fractal triangle cap, for my field enhancement.
And I'm using a Golden ratio disk for my witness enhancement.
I have another Frequency stone using as a directional frequency beam, in the Styrofoam block.
My main signals I take are Gold, Silver, Taenite, Chromium, Diamond, Nickel, Iron, Iridium, Uranium, lead, Copper..
I use pure Elements to signal same atom elements, at close and far distances..
The size of the target is represented by ongoing signal reception distance.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20250415_130413495.webp
    IMG_20250415_130413495.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 155
  • IMG_20250415_125721519.webp
    IMG_20250415_125721519.webp
    1 MB · Views: 108
Hope you find some goodies! :occasion14:
 
I put together a LRL Dowsing kit, electronics only, rods and frequency list.
Exactly like past LRL devices, but using 2 Generators and a Khz Frequencies filter/amplifier.
Run 2 different Frequencies at once, Dowse the connection lines to the target..
The Dowsing signal is suppressed by other Frequencies, lacking strength for rod reaction.
Clean up, double and amplify the Frequencies used.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20250713_110919577.webp
    IMG_20250713_110919577.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_20250713_110817243.webp
    IMG_20250713_110817243.webp
    645.3 KB · Views: 82

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom