C CraigBrown Jr. Member Joined Nov 3, 2016 Messages 77 Reaction score 229 Golden Thread 0 Location Ontario Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter, nokta Makro Simplex Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 10, 2019 Thread Owner #1 I have no real clue about marbles values or what ever. but here are 9 out of 10 i have found. I gave one away to a kid in the park one day. If you notice any valuable ones input if welcome. Attachments P_20190410_163539[1].webp 722.3 KB · Views: 159
I have no real clue about marbles values or what ever. but here are 9 out of 10 i have found. I gave one away to a kid in the park one day. If you notice any valuable ones input if welcome.
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Apr 12, 2019 #2 Hi Craig, Sorry, I don't see anything valuable. A couple neat old ones there though. Fun finds!