My most significant find.

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not a joke this is a 199? clad quarter but to me it could be a treasure coin from the Atocha. As I had to have my wife help me by standing by so I could dig it. This is my first dig since 4/1/2015 thought I had a chest cold turned out it was a bit more serious. Had a pulmonary saddle embolism and was out detecting during the beginning of it went a week before I had to call the ambulance it just felt like allergies. 100_4951.JPG On my last hunt before the E.R. I found a good luck ring three elephants carved in it 100_4947.JPG at first I thought heck it has to be broken as it wasn't lucky because my detector broke on that outing and my wife lost a ring I had given her, but now I see it as the turning of my luck to good as my odds weren't that good of making it.

Upvote 5

kleinerschmitter

Aug 21, 2010
Birmingham, AL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Excalibur II, Teknetics G2+
Primary Interest:
Other
As someone who just underwent cardiothoracic and vascular training in medical school I can tell you a saddle embolism is no easy feat! I'm very happy for you getting back to detecting!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We'll just call you lucky! You just dodged one.

Glad your still here reporting your finds! Sometimes it's not what we find but that we are just out looking that is the real treasure. Yesterday is gone, tomorrow is promised to no one, but today is yours.

Nice finds by the way!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread