My Movie

aarthrj3811 said:
Coming Soon …A video showing that the Ranger Tell will pick up the signal from a Si-Go. Also showing that it will only move when I am North, South. East or West of the targets…I want you to note that the Si-Go gives you a straight line to the target which involves less walking. Most people sweep when using the Examiner. Also note that I use the cardinal directions when using the examiner. That is my personnel methods and fits into my methods of Dowsing…Art

The above idea for a movie will only verify that an ideomotor response is causing your device to move.

Why won't you... "make a one-minute video of you stepping on a silver coin and your rods crossing, whilst they are in your rod holding gizmo"

I normally use the Ranger Tell Body Booster with the Ranger Tell. There is a lot of silver in the bedrock at this location. The Body Booster makes the Examiner to sensitive so I did not use it. This accounts for some of the slower swings. The first pass shows the Examiner closing on the LRL signal and at the 4 cardinal directions. After shutting the Si-Go off and dropping it (makes you wonder why they place hot glue around some of the components} the next pass shows the Examiner only closing at the cardinal directions. I then set the distance at 0.0005 feet and made a pass showing that the Examiner did not close. I then removed 3 of the 4 silver dollars and placed the front half of my heel on the remaining silver dollar. That is how I mark the exact spot where the treasures are.
I did learn that My Kodak Easy Share was responsible for not downloading parts of my videos….
The Youtube URL is…

Call me silly or such, but I really don't see anything proved by any of these videos. Perhaps seeing what I first proposed, but what the heck. Like I said, just call me silly. Maybe I'm missing the greatest breakthru of all time.... But I don't think so.

Art, you can also try with a regular CW transmitter. I have built one low wattage, less than 1w in the early stages of our MIDAS system and when on, and set to a specific frequency the examiner reacts strongly to it even if miles away. The cardinal directions are for refinement for very weak signal lines, but when you have a strong signal, they just don't matter.

davebien said:
Call me silly or such, but I really don't see anything proved by any of these videos. Perhaps seeing what I first proposed, but what the heck. Like I said, just call me silly. Maybe I'm missing the greatest breakthru of all time.... But I don't think so.

Understandable.
Art's video#1 that shows the easter egg cups with different samples under them although short in length, is extremely important to show how skilled he is in capturing the correct sample the first time.
Unseasoned examiner users would probably have trouble getting the gold ring the first time as Art,when the gold freq was set, because they would try to guess the location and would induce the device in a subliminar way. It used to happen to me years ago. It's a thin line.
But when you train both your hand and your attitude to be completely out of the examiner's way letting the antenna do its job, no missing.

Now let's see you locate and dig up some lost treasure that you didn't know about beforehand.

Do that a few times and it would disprove any skeptics easily ....

.... but that video won't ever happen.

SWR said:
Art...you honestly cannot see that you are the one making the gimmick move? And why would the gimmick automatically move back to "forward" by itself and not by you?

You know, SWR... I think Art is really convinced the Examiner gimmick is actually moving on its own.

How incredibly sad. :-[ I always knew these few individuals were serious about what they believe, but somehow actually seeing the video just makes it all so real and leaves me just shaking my head. Isn't it amazing how compelling and overwhelming the ideomotor response can be to those who have not a clue how it works. ::)

And to think; this is the kind of individual that LRL salesmen and dowsing rod gimmick salesmen gear their advertising to, and make small fortunes by taking advantage of them.

What do you suppose the neighbors must think when seeing a grown man going through such antics? :dontknow:

The above idea for a movie will only verify that an ideomotor response is causing your device to move.
Hey Ted…Have you ever wondered why only a few hundred people in the world can hit a 95 hour an hour fast ball or how a few hundred race car drivers can recover from a big slide at 200 miles an hour or closer to home how an ordinary person can engage the brakes on a car so fast when someone walks in front of them? The studies have been performed and the answers all come back as Trained Ideomotor Responses. Read what I post and forget about the old outdated Science. We have come a long way in our knowledge since 1862…
I have wanted to ask this question for years…You brag about your vast collection of Dowsing Rods. Some of these are real expensive tools. Could your whole reason for being here is that you feel that you were scammed by these people? In my opinion you are like a lot of people. You thought you could dowse but after you paid for a lot of different rods you decide that it did not work for you.
I have heard rumors that you made and sold Dowsing Rods and Pendulums. A few months ago I saw an ad for one of your Pendulums. Are you still trying to scam people and trying to sell stuff that you do not believe in?...Art

Is your Si-Go model equipped with the "Target Reflection Nullifier" (TRN) circuit?
Yes it is.
Art...you honestly cannot see that you are the one making the gimmick move? And why would the gimmick automatically move back to "forward" by itself and not by you?
All I can see is the Examiner doing what it does. It swings when the target is found and again when it has gone by the target. I will make another one soon that will show what it does when I walk the other way. A closed mind is a waste…
When I was in the Service one of my duties was to take two cups of coffee up to the bridge. Three flights of stairs and when I would get there half the coffee would be gone. I was told to not to think about the coffee and not look at the cups. I never spilled any coffee after that. And you guy’s keep telling us that the brain can not be trained..What a joke …Art

Understandable.
Art's video#1 that shows the easter egg cups with different samples under them although short in length, is extremely important to show how skilled he is in capturing the correct sample the first time.
Unseasoned examiner users would probably have trouble getting the gold ring the first time as Art,when the gold freq was set, because they would try to guess the location and would induce the device in a subliminar way. It used to happen to me years ago. It's a thin line.
But when you train both your hand and your attitude to be completely out of the examiner's way letting the antenna do its job, no missing.
I have been telling people for a long time that if you use any mental input they will not work properly. I think about some thing I watched on TV when ever I am using any LRL or MFD.I just let them do their job…Hours of practice has lead me to where my skills are now. I have tried the sweeping method but found that it was a lot like using one rod to dowse. I have never developed the skills it takes to follow a signal using one rod. There is still a lot of things that I don’t know about this hobby but this does not stop me from using it…Heck…If I get a signal in real tough walking area sometimes I just put the examiner in the car and use my dowsing rods to follow and dig the targert..Art

SWR said:
...do you believe your RangerTell gimmick can read your mind, or know what your thought process is? Wow.

Art, I do admire your patience (of gold) answering these kind of gem from the 'enlighteds'.
I really think in this case above, you would not even need to think about answering it....Well... It's up to you...Good luck.

SWR said:
aarthrj3811 said:
Is your Si-Go model equipped with the "Target Reflection Nullifier" (TRN) circuit?
Yes it is.

Cool. You do know that "Target Reflection Nullifier" is a pretend/make believe term. Silly manufacturers....using non-existing words/terms to deceive the gullible

All I can see is the Examiner doing what it does. It swings when the target is found and again when it has gone by the target. I will make another one soon that will show what it does when I walk the other way. A closed mind is a waste…
When I was in the Service one of my duties was to take two cups of coffee up to the bridge. Three flights of stairs and when I would get there half the coffee would be gone. I was told to not to think about the coffee and not look at the cups. I never spilled any coffee after that. And you guy’s keep telling us that the brain can not be trained..What a joke …Art

I think the joke is on you, Art. Thinking the RangerTell automatically swings away from the target. Using your logic....you should be able to walk in a circle around the target, and the gimmick should always point at the target. Like in the movie you just made. There is no reason for the device to "unlock" from the target...you never walked away from it....just circled it.

Umm........non-existing words/terms? Then how the heck did I just read those words if they don't exist????? :wink: :D

I think the joke is on you, Art. Thinking the RangerTell automatically swings away from the target. Using your logic....you should be able to walk in a circle around the target, and the gimmick should always point at the target. Like in the movie you just made. There is no reason for the device to "unlock" from the target...you never walked away from it....just circled it.
Have I not told you that each LRL performs a little differently than another.? Have I not told you that the Ranger Tell uses body energy which is not the same in each human?
Art...do you believe your RangerTell gimmick can read your mind, or know what your thought process is? Wow.
Wow…What does that mean?...You don’t understand these tools as you do not have any experience with them. You guys are the ones that are hung up on mind reading….
Cool. You do know that "Target Reflection Nullifier" is a pretend/make believe term. Silly manufacturers....using non-existing words/terms to deceive the gullible
I know that some long term treasures puts out a mirror effect. I have heard this term used by different names. In using the Si-Go every thing that I dug had what it was set to find in the hole. I don’t know if the TRN had anything to do with everything I located but who cares as long as the money goes in the bank

EddieR said:
Umm........non-existing words/terms? Then how the heck did I just read those words if they don't exist????? :wink: :D

Easy.

Bithermal Ginshaft Pocentifier

You just read the words above; and like Target Reflection Nullifier, they are a product of one's imagination; and are otherwise meaningless.

(Hmmmm... I wonder how long it will be before Hung or Dell or one of the other salesmen come out with a new dowsing gimmick, complete with a bithermal ginshaft pocentifier? )

SWR said:
EddieR said:
SWR said:
aarthrj3811 said:
Yes it is.

Something a pizza maker would not understand, I reckon. Like always, you pick and choose words out of a sentence and try to take them out of context. The meat, Eddie....whatever happens to the meat of the sentence? I certainly hope you don't use the same faulty logic when chasing ghosts. ::) :laughing7:

What has making pizza got to do with what you/I wrote? I was just making a light-hearted comment....and it went over your head (and Ted's) like wind at a bean eating contest. All I meant was....now read carefully.....slowly......slowly......the words must exist in order to read them. You said they were non existing words....I made a play on your "logic" ::). There. that wasn't so hard after all, was it? Did you understand it this time? Good boy!

SWR said:
EddieR said:
SWR said:
EddieR said:
SWR said:
aarthrj3811 said:
Yes it is.

Something a pizza maker would not understand, I reckon. Like always, you pick and choose words out of a sentence and try to take them out of context. The meat, Eddie....whatever happens to the meat of the sentence? I certainly hope you don't use the same faulty logic when chasing ghosts. ::) :laughing7:

What has making pizza got to do with what you/I wrote? I was just making a light-hearted comment....and it went over your head (and Ted's) like wind at a bean eating contest. All I meant was....now read carefully.....slowly......slowly......the words must exist in order to read them. You said they were non existing words....I made a play on your "logic" ::). There. that wasn't so hard after all, was it? Did you understand it this time? Good boy!

ugggg....don't quit your day job <rim shot>

:D ;D

As usual, Art....your answers make no sense at all.
Darn AF….You guys sure have a hard time understanding anyone here except for other skeptics. Does that tell you anything?....Art

aarthrj3811 said:
As usual, Art....your answers make no sense at all.
Darn AF….You guys sure have a hard time understanding anyone here except for other skeptics. Does that tell you anything?....Art

You see, Art!

Your refusal to use the Quote Button has caused you to make yet another glaring error.

What is it with you, and not wanting to use the Quote Button?

:violent1:

You see, Art!

Your refusal to use the Quote Button has caused you to make yet another glaring error.

What is it with you, and not wanting to use the Quote Button?
You quote one skeptic it makes no difference. You all get what you call information from the same source. You all have the same odd belief Systems so it makes no matter who I answer…Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back