What's new

My Neice Needs Some Help In Houston TX

Gaijun1

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2010
Messages
355
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Morgantown Wv
Her BBQ Grill Got Blown Into Her Pool By The Wind
And No One Can Help Her Get It Out
Shes a Great Gal Going Through a Divorce

Any Takers Hit Me Up Please
Thank You
 
Try..."Hi folks. My Dallas Cowboys cheerleader Niece needs help getting her BBQ out of her pool. Swimsuits are optional. Anyone?"

Might help. ;D

(Hmm..maybe that should be "Houston Oilers"?)
 
Any details? Is it in one piece or scattered over the bottom? Is the pool full? What is the condition of the water? How deep is it? Is it something you can gaffe, snag or lassoe? Is it just a case of jumping in and grabbing it? What's up?
 
I Dont Know The Conditions
I Dont Live In Tx Where It Only Snows Every 25 Years ?
But She Said It May Cause Major Shrinking
So I Guess Its Cold :laughing9:

If Anyone Can Help Here

The House Is Bigger Then K Mart Thats All I Know :icon_thumleft:
And Shes Getting Divorced
So If Your In Your 30's You Just Might Get Lucky
Contact Me
 
Looks like about 70 or 80 miles...other side o' town. Anyone on the south side of a more appropriate age group? :laughing7:
 
Gaijun1 said:
I Dont Know The Conditions
I Dont Live In Tx Where It Only Snows Every 25 Years ?
But She Said It May Cause Major Shrinking
So I Guess Its Cold :laughing9:

If Anyone Can Help Heres The Address
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The House Is Bigger Then K Mart Thats All I Know :icon_thumleft:
And Shes Getting Divorced
So If Your In Your 30's You Just Might Get Lucky

Gaijun, No Insult Meant,
but out of the 45,654 Members here,
& the 100,000 or so Guests

I Thought I Was the Most Trusting.

Is your Niece a Professional Wrestler
Or armed to the teeth ?

an EMail address would have been a Better Idea in my opinion :wink:

Just thinking about My Nieces :wink:
 
They got a rope and a pool net or anything? I sure as heck wouldn't jump in to drag it out, but maybe if they had some stuff that could be used to drag it out far enough to grab it. Sorry, it's frigging cold down here! LOL!
 
It's at times like this when you begin to realize just why so many illegals come over the border....they'll do the jobs you wimpy folks won't!
Only yourselves to blame! ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom