D'Iberville MS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Equinox 800
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have found over $60 in clad since I had my new AT Pro for about 3 weeks now. Still learning everyday. I did hit a honey hole that produced over $23 in 8 hr of hunting. Anyway I took my grandson out with my AT and 250. He though the 250 didn't work because he wasn't getting anything so I let him use the Pro. I got about 75 cents with the 250 and he got $3 with the Pro and really didn't know how to zero in on targets unless he was on it and it beeped like crazy. Later we switched and I showed him a cpl tricks with the 250 and what to ignore. I got $3.75 with the Pro and he got $1.75 with the 250 in about 2 hrs.

Two days earlier I went out with the 250 and pro. I hunted a grid with the 250 and then went back over it with the pro. I produced $2.30 with the 250 and $4.80 with the Pro in the same grid. I tried 2 more times that day with similar results. Before i bought the pro the $2.30 with the 250 would have been good and i would have been happy.

My experience with the Pro has been great ad I am glad i invested in it. I am not knocking the 250 because it is a good machine but for twice the money with the pro you get twice the machine. One does have to find a lot of coins to pay for the pro...lol I love the hobby and don't care about the cost. Since Aug when i started detecting i have over $130 in clad and over $240 in gold and silver rings. But I probably spent over $250 in gas...lol

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The at pro is so much better than the aces I went back to spots I had hunted with the 250 with the at pro and always found so much more

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread