RustyGold
Gold Member
- Joined
- Aug 16, 2013
- Messages
- 9,510
- Reaction score
- 11,223
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southern California
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus I & II
Xterra Elite Xterra Pro
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
It will tear up the woods. Off road on medium mtb trails this thing roosts.i can see myself tearing that thing up in the woods behind my house but it would be neat to have one though
Me too DL! I think of it as an electric motorcycle.very sweet ride, wish that they had something like that years ago
I like it!!
Are performance parts available?
Like those fat tire bikes! Keep thinking of getting one! Then my age kicks in, and the would sure look cool doing endos & practicing re-growing skin on the knees & palms off that! Seriously! looks like a good idea!!!
Too funny Rook! I got to remember to put up the kickstand when I take off.Be sure to put YOU'RE foot down when you stop.Congrats on the new bike.
