What's new

My new favorite heartbreaker

coosakid

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2016
Messages
611
Reaction score
970
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But she's close enough to perfect for me
 

Attachments

  • 1487935120584.webp
    1487935120584.webp
    17.4 KB · Views: 113
  • 1487935261959.webp
    1487935261959.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 107
Upvote 0
Any chance of trying to take outside pics in the natural light? Maybe that will help looks to be a nice one if I could just make it out.
 
Maybe better
 

Attachments

  • 1487938095607.webp
    1487938095607.webp
    36.2 KB · Views: 90
Little bit but try not to get such a close shot I can enlarge your pic if needed to. I find a shot about a foot away will produce clearer than if I try to get a close up. Practice makes perfect. Keep trying also maybe try cleaning the camera eye I know you are using your phone. They get dirty sometimes.
 
Almost looks like a Broken Hafted Scraper/Spokeshave. IMO. Awesome find buddy!!:icon_thumright:
 
I really do apologize for such bad pics
 

Attachments

  • 1487974535955.webp
    1487974535955.webp
    10.5 KB · Views: 88
  • 1487974555198.webp
    1487974555198.webp
    10.8 KB · Views: 89
Nice color and even though its missing the tip on the point I would put it in a frame
 
I love the color! Do you know the material type? It looks similar to a chunk of chert we had in a ring of stones around our fire pit. I guess we inadvertently heat treated it. The inside was almost the color of your find, but kind of chalky looking.
 
I think its red Jasper.
 
Looks like an Elora used as a knife. What beautiful material.
 
I've been looking at the types I was thinking Abbey but you might be right
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom