What's new

My New Jones Beach, NY T-shirt

Terry Soloman

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 28, 2010
Messages
21,755
Reaction score
35,425
Golden Thread
1
Location
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What do you think of my new Jones Beach, NY T-shirt design?
 

Attachments

  • ittyJBR.webp
    ittyJBR.webp
    62.3 KB · Views: 407
Upvote 0
Awesome design and tagline on that one...
 
Now, that's creativity, Terry! :headbang:

L
 
Now that should keep the punks away! Cool.
 
Thanks all! :notworthy:
 
Terry ,
I'm from NY , and think that this is a very fitting design for the area ...... It might be a little scary anywhere else , but hey , this is NY we're talkin about !!....ANYTHING GOES !!!..... Nice design .....I have the scull, that's smoking , wearing a tux with a tophat tattoo on my right wrist, so I like the design ....Jim
 
Glad I won't be wearing it, but I don't wear chest waders in the surf either ;D
 
Too awesome!!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom