My pic and Intro

rsc

Mar 6, 2005
Noth of Houston
Hey TKG....A belated welcome....... How are you doing with your new(er) water machine? Any great finds yet? If you and Hubby get up to Galveston/Houston lets hit the beach. HH Gayle in Houston

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great pic txkickergirl, thanks for sharing it. :icon_sunny:

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
checking on you and your family

How are you all?

I was in galvenston till this morning delivering stuff and helping.

Need anything?

OP
OP
txkickergirl

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
we are all good, thanks for checking in

we got nada from the storm

Let me know if I can help in anyway

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No responses since Sep.2008 ?

Hard to believe.

Pretty Pic !

Jeff

OP
OP
txkickergirl

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ah your sweet jeff.

Guess its about time for a new pic anyways.

OP
OP
txkickergirl

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took off the old pic and modified the orginal post to include some recent pics of my husband and I while on vacation.

OP
OP
txkickergirl

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no detecting on the cruise for me, we actually stayed pretty busy and our time on shore was limited. Jamaica was terrible, 2 people from our ship had the rings stole right off their fingers, a third person managed to catch the guy and the police came, but he didn't have the other peoples rings on him. It was a pushy and bordered on rude place. It was far worse then the border towns of Mexico use to be 10yrs ago, people started out trying to sell you wood carvings at $40 and they wouldn't leave you a lone when you told them no, they would follow you and by the end they would go down to $6.I swear every person in Jamaica smokes dope and tries to sell it to you. Our group must of been offered it by at least 30 different people on the streets, and every shop we entered would try to sell it to you also. Our ship advised you not to carry a wallet or purse into Jamaica, that should of told us something then.

Grand Cayman was upscale, expensive but really really nice. Cozumel was relaxing and a nice break, its a place to just sit on a beach and have them bring you drinks. The sand though is not packed and you just sink in, so theres a good chance that detecting that area would be a real challenge. We enjoyed it too much. 7 days was really to long to be on a boat and away from the kids, after the 3rd day we were missing them, by the 5th day our mind kept thinking worse case scenarios. None of our phones worked, and to call off the ship was 9.95 a min. which half way through the trip I had to break down and call, because I was going nuts wondering if everything was ok...which it was. The house was messy, and they got a way with a lot from the sitter, but everyone was safe and sound and missed us.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a great time, and good info, no to Jamaica and yes to Cozumel. Love both the pics second one looks like you were really having a goooood time! GREAT LOOKING COUPLE! :icon_sunny:

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov / Fisher CZ-70 Pro/Fisher CZ 20
Holy Cow!!!! When did you grow those dreads???? Now I really understand why you and your hubby went to the Caribbean, Y'all turned Rastafarian!!!!

OP
OP
txkickergirl

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well you know the saying

When in Rome Jamacia................wait or is it what happens in Jamacia stays in Jamacia, oh well either one works :wink: Everyone one back here has gotten the biggest kick out of the dreads even on the boat we were like the life of the party that night...or atleast that is what we thought anyway we consumed way too much jamacian rum that day.

CoinShooter-Craig

Jan 3, 2009
Langlade Co , WI
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac / Tesoro Vaquero
I don't know what you looked like before , but you look great with your hair " Chopped Off ". Great picture of you and your husband.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread