Joe G from Md Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2017 Messages 618 Reaction score 1,637 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 13, 2018 #1 Here are my Friction Primers found on Nicodemus Hill, Antietam Battlefield Attachments 001.webp 422.9 KB · Views: 94 002.webp 1.2 MB · Views: 103 Upvote 0
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 15, 2018 #2 Joe G from Md said: Here are my Friction Primers found on Nicodemus Hill, Antietam Battlefield Click to expand... This is why I keep most everything I dig in Civil War areas . I would not know what they were esp, 10+ years ago.
Joe G from Md said: Here are my Friction Primers found on Nicodemus Hill, Antietam Battlefield Click to expand... This is why I keep most everything I dig in Civil War areas . I would not know what they were esp, 10+ years ago.
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 15, 2018 #3 Nice piece of history!
alabama11 Hero Member Joined Nov 23, 2015 Messages 911 Reaction score 1,927 Golden Thread 0 Location north Alabama Detector(s) used Garrett Frontiersman, Tesoro Ciboli , Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pin Pointer 2, Minelab Equinox 800, Panky. Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 29, 2018 #4 I bet in cultivated fields those primers are broken up into flattened ugly pieces of unidentified brass. I'm going to keep eyes open for those. Nice work on your recoveries.
I bet in cultivated fields those primers are broken up into flattened ugly pieces of unidentified brass. I'm going to keep eyes open for those. Nice work on your recoveries.