What's new

My Quarter Box

apush

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
1,942
Reaction score
212
Golden Thread
0
Location
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got a quarter box. What are the odds of finding a single silver in the lot? I am hoping for two, but would be satisfied with one. Has anyone ever found a "dream box" of quarter silvers?

apush :read2:
 
Upvote 0
if you get 1 be happy, anything more go nuts. get skunked and just think its good to waste time

have only done like 10 boxes and would agree with the 1 every $2500 avg i seen posted
 
Did a quarter box for the first time last month and got 1. Done a a couple of bags and got nine once.
The majority of my quarter searches have been customer rolled where I mostly skunk, but catch a few.
A few months ago someone got a quarter box with 16 keepers. I'd call that a dream box.
I'm always tempted to do quarters, and enjoy reading finds on these. So hurry up and open that box up.
HH
Rich
 
I searched quarters 30 years ago when I was in jr. high, I don't recall ever finding any silver ones. Funny thing is, I find more silver dimes now than I ever did back then!

Good luck, ffd
 
I went through $150 in rolled quarters last week and found 1 silver quarter (a '57). I almost passed out.
 
before they had cut me off, i had a TD bank that would sell me their bags as they filled up. on overage, i would say 10 to 15 would be silver. That's where they are at, in the machines. Find a bank that will sell you their bags and you will get something.
 
I got a 1945 in change from McDonald's about a month ago. I went nuts with just that!

TG
 
buffhunter said:
before they had cut me off, i had a TD bank that would sell me their bags as they filled up. on overage, i would say 10 to 15 would be silver. That's where they are at, in the machines. Find a bank that will sell you their bags and you will get something.

Why did they cut you off?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom