My Real Treasure

capt1989

Jan 16, 2009
Arkansas, by way of Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Teknetics Gamma 6000, DetectorPro PiratePro, Fisher F-75 LTD2, Berkut-5 (a russian detector) and a good ole original Garrett Propointer that is still going strong.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'M HOME after 60 days. We took this picture last night before going out to eat with my brother and sister-in-law. I usually shave when I get off the boat but it was COLD in New Burgh , Indiana where I got off and needed the beard to keep my face from freezing. Drove 10 hours and change to get home but I usually enjoy the drive after being cooped up. TNET family, this is Sherri, my wife and companion for the last 23+ years. (married 21 plus) A very smart and loving woman who has enriched my life and put up with my lesser qualities for many years. She is my real treasure.

john

Attachments

• My Treasure.JPG
    My Treasure.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 385
S

seger98

Good to see both of you Capt. 23 years is along time, you must be doing something right! :thumbsup:

Falcon

Apr 2, 2008
GA
Detector(s) used
Pioneer 202 Bounty Hunter
Welcome home and have a great time here. Super pic also and you can thank the wife for that! Just joshing, Just kidding...You both make a good looking couple. ;D

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:wave: John & Sherry, great to see you both. Been enjoying the river pics so keep em coming. Can't wait to see all the treasures you're gonna find. Good luck & happy hunting :thumbsup:

:wink: RR

welcome120.gif

Attachments

• welcome120.gif
    welcome120.gif
    19.8 KB · Views: 291

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your wife is beautiful you make a good lookin couple and welcome to MUGS !
Have a fun trip home and keep postin your great pics!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread