Central Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
My Review: Kellyco's Outsol Rinse Kit

I had a chance to try out the relatively new Outsol RinseKit system offered by Kellyco and was impressed by the concept. How many of us detectorists lug a gallon or two of water with us in order to clean up our feet, shoes and equipment before packing back up in the car? Being a beach man, I ALWAYS have with me or look for a fresh water source before dragging several pounds of Florida sand into my SUV! The RinseKit looked like a very convenient solution, so I gave it a test run.

My report can be read at the link below:

Field Test Report

Note: I am not currently nor have I ever been a paid employee of Kellyco. Testing and reporting on their metal detecting equipment is done on a voluntary basis. For an old soldier like me who has a passion for the hobby of metal detecting, this is a most enjoyable retirement activity!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Kinda looks like a huge waste of time and money, unless you like gadgets you really don't need.

Kinda looks like a huge waste of time and money, unless you like gadgets you really don't need.

Not really, I have used it and it is nice to be able to take a shower at your truck and wash off your feet and equipment....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back