What's new

My silver coin collection, tell me what you think..

Guns Blazing

Full Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2013
Messages
114
Reaction score
32
Golden Thread
0
Location
Minnesota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im 21 and have been collecting on and off my whole life, tell me what you think...
PS: all coins are pre 65
coins 2.webp
coins 3.webp
coins 4.webp
coins 5.webp
coins 6.webp
coins 7.webp
coins1.webp
 
Nice collection man do u collect bullion also?
 
Nice my friend, I am 28 and have been collecting off and on as well. I have alot of random stuff, my silver is maybe half of yours. Your doing good. HH
 
Tell you what I think eh? I think Sir....you have a Hoarde, a Cache, a Grip O' Silver!!!! You should be very proud of yourself. I also think that you should include some weight amounts so all of us sitting here drooling can die even more.
 
Nice collection!
 
Thanks everyone, i didn't think anyone around here would be impressed considering all the finds posted here from metal detecting.
I dont have a scale that can handle that much weight, but i can tell you there is 96 silver Washington quarters
 
Got me beat...
 
'm jealous, but I will give you $100 for the lot
 
lol, I'm gonna have to decline the offer sorry
 
ok, playing hardball huh? I'll go $110. 50
 
Wow! Great collection. Kind of like my Dad's collection, that I spent on a new Cox 049 Stuka Dive Bomber in 1968 :censored: while he was overseas. My bad Pops! :dontknow:
 
I'm still going to have to decline sorry :p
 
Ouch terry!!! I'm gonna guess the butt whoopin wasn't worth it?
 
ok Guns, final offer $133.42 but you pay shipping
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom