What's new

My Silver Count For The First Half Of The Year

deershed

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2013
Messages
3,307
Reaction score
4,103
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last year my total silver count for the year was 44 silvers. I almost found that many already in the first 6 months of this year.
My season has been unreal right from the start this year and it keeps going. Last year my silver coins vs. all other silver was almost 50-50. It was 23 silver coins and 21 other silver.
So far this year it's 34 silver coins and 4 other silvers for a total of 38 silvers.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 185
Upvote 42
Great count DS. Where do you put all of them?!
 
Great count DS. Where do you put all of them?!

We have a glass cabinet with shelves and they goin there. We keep everything we find, don't sell any of it.
 
We have a glass cabinet with shelves and they goin there. We keep everything we find, don't sell any of it.

Cool. I put mine in an album with baseball card inserts but it's getting to be too much. Maybe I need to go in your direction with a shelves enclosure. I know what you mean about selling too...I don't either. I sold one piece, a US Cartridge box plate for $175 and have regretted every day since
 
Nice bunch of silver.
 
Deershed, I have good news and bad news.
The bad news is, you don't have 38 silvers there.
The good news is the count in 40.
 
Go along the surf and find that gold. Washed in from the wrecks.
 
Very nice finds- great quantity and quality!! Any dates on those SLQ's??
 
Wow! That's a pile of silver. I wonder if I have that many in 3 years:icon_scratch:
Have fun in OC...I can just bet it will be crowded. Keep up the great detectin' .
 
Deershed, I have good news and bad news.
The bad news is, you don't have 38 silvers there.
The good news is the count in 40.

My bad. Lol

I forgot to mention the ring on the far right is silver but, found that digging a bottle dump. The ring on the left is my one and only gold I found earlier in the year when we still had patchy snow laying.
 
Very nice finds- great quantity and quality!! Any dates on those SLQ's??

No dates on any of them, I found one last year too and no date. Finding a SLQ with a date is like me finding a Walker. Lol
 
Good job on the silver Deershed!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom