My Silver for 2021. Not A Lot, but Still a Good Year!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
IMG_5221.jpg

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job, it only gets tougher because nobody replenished the ground with silver, so what we do terry

CreakyDigger

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2019
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra v3; Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a great haul! Depends on how much you detect I suppose, as to the amount for the year. Are those Morgans different from the the ones found in the jar that you posted the video on?

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's a great haul! Depends on how much you detect I suppose, as to the amount for the year. Are those Morgans different from the the ones found in the jar that you posted the video on?
Yes, they are different. One found in Southampton, NY, Two in Yonkers, One in Scarsdale and One in Tuckahoe. I found the cache back in January of this year but did not include them in my total because I sold a few and mounted the rest. IMG_5224.jpg You can hear my breathing on the video. I had heart surgery a month-and-a-half later!

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So....what do you do with all that silver?
Do you sell it to coin shops?
I'm curious because I'm just getting started. My primary goal is gold prospecting, but the beach is only 10 miles away.
It depends on the value of the coin (condition). I use some as prizes on my Youtube channel, and sell what I can. My biggest silver find I have kept most of, and have them mounted in my office.

Tom Emery

Nov 9, 2021
It depends on the value of the coin (condition). I use some as prizes on my Youtube channel, and sell what I can. My biggest silver find I have kept most of, and have them mounted in my office.
Would you tell me the name of your YouTube channel. I put in your name and got an Australian bloke with a brilliant fix for a broken alternator. Is that you?

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry my friend you had an AMAZIING YEAR Thanks for sharing with us !!

Maka13

Apr 16, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So....what do you do with all that silver?
Do you sell it to coin shops?
I'm curious because I'm just getting started. My primary goal is gold prospecting, but the beach is only 10 miles away.
If it were me, I’d just set it out and look at it. I’m a dork for old things. Maybe one day, I’ll find something to look at. Lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread