What's new

My smallest coin

Richard Ray

Full Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2011
Messages
150
Reaction score
40
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Texas
Detector(s) used
Many brands, Magnetometer, GPR, Side Scan, etc.
Over the years I've recovered several replica minature coins but this is the smallest REAL coin I ever found, it's a 1808 one quarter reale.. Just thought you might like to see it.
Richard Ray
 

Attachments

  • quarter reale.webp
    quarter reale.webp
    57.8 KB · Views: 721
  • quarter reale 2.webp
    quarter reale 2.webp
    73.8 KB · Views: 826
Upvote 0
Nice find for sure, I have never seen one before. Here is my tiny coin I found last year.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0991.webp
    IMG_0991.webp
    13.3 KB · Views: 737
  • IMG_0991.webp
    IMG_0991.webp
    13.3 KB · Views: 649
Richard Ray said:
Over the years I've recovered several replica minature coins but this is the smallest REAL coin I ever found, it's a 1808 one quarter reale.. Just thought you might like to see it.
Richard Ray


What a cracking little coin, congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom