boris

Dec 17, 2011
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
tesoro stingray
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
My Strange Island's secrets?

I used to come here in my youth to walk the beaches with my 1st lover"Hilsin fra Norga" I returned after my service and settled here. In WW11 it was controlled by the military looking for German subs and my grandma was scared to death they would take her gold and silver so she buried it in back of where mom was born, lost for now. I learned of MDing in early 70s and have done so for a long time. My question to those of you that have open minds is: did Thomas Tew and his men have a hidden colony here around 1685 when the Native Americans became displaced and sickened? I found very strange things here and many have "S I" "P" and roman numerals like Braille for the touch. My first reale was from here 1770 on it. :4leafclover: The King of England sent Wm. Kidd after Tew and others and this area is very old{clovis point found} I know Tew was from Newport, RI nearby and He died from greed, ie a cannonball in the brisket. Well please take a look at a little and forget beer cans and pull tabs for a little while too. Thank you in advance: Boris HH always:4leafclover: 2012-01-27 11.05.21.jpg 20120127_110816.jpg 20120511_105751.jpg :skullflag:PS I forgot about the hogge/ship logo which seems consistent to many of them, some look like broken plate. See red book:Sommer Isles, I first found a green III pence but different variety. Now they call it Bermuda another place to hide. If you have lots of time, read "The Gold Bug" by Edgar Allan Poe and Rhode Island treasures too. "Their is a rock 50 yards from an Oak tree with one limb cut off, near the creek at the Southside of the bay" and I sat on it to rest for 30 years before I noticed the deathshead and cross inscribed into it.

Last edited:

Broken knee

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2009
in your back yard
Detector(s) used
excal 2
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is said that Tomas Tew helped start the colony of Libertatia somewhere around Madagascar which lasted around 25 years. HH
BK

Upvote 0
OP
OP
boris

boris

Dec 17, 2011
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
tesoro stingray
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
It is said that Tomas Tew helped start the colony of Libertatia somewhere around Madagascar which lasted around 25 years. HH
BK

That is where Kidd was robbed by Culliford? He soon learned he {Wm.} was branded a "pirate" so he took a sloop:" San Antonio" to come here to seek Governor Bellemont, but was taken by my 11th greatgrandpa Lt. Jonathan Delano 1647-1720 and brought to Boston trial, in 1700 he was hanged twice in England never to return for what he hid here.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread