My Thought?

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
It's 3:00am.I can't figure out if I'm going to bed late or gettin' up early? Actually,I was sound asleep when my dog started raisin' cain and wanted out.I grabbed my gun and spotlight and out we went.Didn't see one thing except for one deer at the top of the drive.Car,garage,and sheds still locked tight.Don't know what she heard or thought she heard but I'm awake now so might as well put the coffee pot on.Join me?

goldie1959

Oct 7, 2007
michigan
Detector(s) used
garrett ultra gta 500
I hear daddy but at 330am i decided to go to bed . got back up at 7 should of stayed up. :coffee2:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Normally I would have replied almost immediately. I am up and down at such odd hours.. WOrst part is after 2am, not too may people are posting :laughing9:
Next time I'll keep my :icon_cyclops_ani: out for you :laughing7:

S

stefen

Time to give the paranoid dog a bowl of coffee and go to bed...

Let the dog stay up all night :laughing7:

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With Dixie I bet she did hear somethin an what ever it was probably woke HER up ! So she didn't know what it was ! :coffee2:

hypoman

Jul 25, 2008
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Insomnia sucks. And ambien isn't all it's cracked up to be. I got four dogs around my house.......no one is coming in the side, back, or front doors.....and I have two cats that have been known to attck the legs of a stranger. Knives all over the house, bow staffs, shotgun, hatchet, circular saw blades(for decoration in a very strategic spot. A bayonet sticking out the side of my mattress.............I'm good.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My dog likes to wake me up in the wee hours of the morning just so we can go sit on the deck for a while in the still of the night air. Not sure how that's going to work when it's -10 outside? :icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread