What's new

my TN Christmas tree

buffhunter

Sr. Member
Joined
May 30, 2006
Messages
275
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000
Started putting my tree up today, thought i would show you all before i decorated it. Hope to have a bigger one for next December.........
 

Attachments

  • P1010006.webp
    P1010006.webp
    18.3 KB · Views: 359
Upvote 0
buffhunter said:
Started putting my tree up today, thought i would show you all before i decorated it. Hope to have a bigger one for next December.........

Cool tree... :thumbsup:
 
Oh christmas tree oh christmas tree how lovely are thy branches.

-Golden Silver
 
Cool. I only get boxes like that very top one. I have not seen those others.

Have a Merry Christmas
Cat
 
LMAO that's hilarious. =)

I don't have the room to store that many empties though... so I've only got the normal pine tree this year. Maybe next year...

~Dave
 
Wish I would have kept all my boxes! Too bad I live in apartment and there isn't much room for storage.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom