What's new

My total collection of finds.

HISPAN

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
5,161
Reaction score
605
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Today I show you part of my collection of metal detecting finds all cultural periods ...
greetings! :wink:
 

Attachments

  • My super collection 012.webp
    My super collection 012.webp
    47.4 KB · Views: 1,658
  • My super collection 021.webp
    My super collection 021.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 1,610
  • My super collection 038.webp
    My super collection 038.webp
    23.6 KB · Views: 1,606
  • My super collection 039.webp
    My super collection 039.webp
    24.3 KB · Views: 1,594
  • My super collection 040.webp
    My super collection 040.webp
    21.6 KB · Views: 1,604
  • My super collection 050.webp
    My super collection 050.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 1,585
Upvote 0
:o :o :o

How did I miss this post :icon_scratch:

can I come live with you :notworthy: :wink: :laughing9:

SS
 
Incredible.......WOW, just to touch something that old.......WOW........WOW..Thanks for sharing.....Tom
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom