What's new

My Treasure box 7/1-8/14

Mr.Excavator

Full Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2013
Messages
199
Reaction score
192
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthEast, Florida coast
Detector(s) used
CTX3030 (4)Excal 1000, (2)Garrett Sea Hunter mark II,
(2) E-trac's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a look at my Loot Box. This is over the past 6 weeks. Half a dozen pairs of sunglasses, half dozen toy cars , 25 or so earings, 5 rings, 1 silver chain, and right at $22.73 in Clad, plus other junk like sinkers so on..:hello2:

All items collected off the beaches. I hope to do better in the fine jewelry section this weekend.:laughing7:
 

Attachments

  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    28.4 KB · Views: 170
  • 5.webp
    5.webp
    33 KB · Views: 181
  • securedownload.webp
    securedownload.webp
    26.3 KB · Views: 162
Upvote 0
That's a nice looking treasure chest, and some fine treasure.
 
Looks like a great box of fun. Cool. Great Idea. I should make for my son.
 
Love the treasure chest. Arrrr
 
Very cool! That's a lot of digging. You ever in St. Aug area?
 
Very cool! That's a lot of digging. You ever in St. Aug area?[/QUOTE/]

The wife and I were at the St.Augustine pier last saturday. I liked the little water park for washing off at the end of the day. Found $2-3 in clad, 2 toe rings and a hotwheels car.

That was my first time MD in that area. I figured with the resorts close by it could be good hunting grounds.
 
Last edited:
Are you going to slip down to the beach one night and bury it? :laughing7: Arg!
 
Where'd ya get the box?

I bought a couple of them. I figured I had collected so much crap, I needed somewhere to put it. I had a hand towel on my dining room table filled with the finds and my kids complained that I was trashing up the room, so I ordered a couple of boxes to pack it in. Here is a couple of links that I ordered from.

12" Wood Domed Treasure Chest Box ( Nice wood and metal trim, only 1 left )

Pirate Chest Wooden Trunk 10" New | eBay ( kina cheap made cloth laminated trim)
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you going to slip down to the beach one night and bury it? :laughing7: Arg!

Hey BigScoop,
Kinda funny you say that as I was considering pulling out the handful of fine jewelry and doing just that. Take it out and bury it on a beach, come on here giving a general location of beach where buried sio it can be found, then give a two week time limit to see if anybody on the boards found it.

Now that would be a treasure hunt !

Then again my wife might get mad if I did it. She has helped find some of it.
 
Nice! I like the "treasure chest" as well. Will have to check the links you provided later.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom