What's new

My twenty year collection

Vonclemen29

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
518
Reaction score
532
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central mississippi
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter commando, minelab xterra 505 9", 6" coil, minelab pro pointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, let me start off by saying I love history! Been a farmer my whole life, and been brought up to respect others, and history. Since I was ten I walked the fields an creeks looking for treasures with my dad, and grandad. This is my collection, the centerpiece my wife found creek hunting with me. The rest is what I found, that are the best.

image-1824900960.webp



image-823023886.webp

This is some more. Just a lil bit

image-253298347.webp

Enjoy
 
Upvote 0
Nice collection of projectile points. :thumbsup:
 
What a great collection! What sort of age would they be?
Thanks for showing :icon_thumleft:
 
Thank you for sharing with us. You have a really nice collection, but I bet the memories of walking with your dad and granddad mean more to you.
 
Nice collection. I was thinking along the same lines as Old Dude, time spent with your Dad and Grandad was priceless.
 
Very very nice. I'm jealous.
 
You have some very nice points. Thanks for sharing.
 
Thanks y'all. That is true, I cherish those memories. Now grandad too old to look, but makin new memories with the wife an lil girl. The lil one hasn't found one yet, but she did find her first marble the other day. Four years old an already havin fun lookin. She calls herself super metal detector girl sometimes. Gonna have to get her one in a couple years. Many a miles walked finding things. Hope I can look way into old age, my favorite thing to do.
 
awesome post,thanks for sharing i think that may be paleo too...but all are good finds
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom