MY VERY 1ST FINDS....DANIA BEACH, FL

EL Pirata Loco

Dec 7, 2008
Detector(s) used
RADIO SHACK 1000

I know this is not an interesting find, but to me, this is awsome. I just purchased a used radio shack 1000. And i found these in just a few minutes. Im still learning and reading alot in this website. So i hope to show more things as i find them.

Tadaa!! Just a 1967 nickle and a 2005 Quarter. I will be hitting the beach a few times a week.
1st finds dec 08.jpg

My hunting grounds...which i also have been fishing here for 10+ years...
hollywood-beach-2007-0526-500x259.jpg

Upvote 0
S

seger98

Well first off, welcome to T-net... Next, nice start, wait until you find that first gold or silver ring on that beach. If you can get in the water with your metal detector, that's where I would suggest going! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
EL Pirata Loco

EL Pirata Loco

Dec 7, 2008
Detector(s) used
RADIO SHACK 1000
thanks alot sir! I was told by the person that i baught the detector, that if im detecting/finding pull tabs, that gold might be around also? The sound almost the same?

plumloko

Feb 11, 2008
Utah
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision, Whites XLT
Good for you!

I started out the same way about 15 years ago when my wife bought me a Radio Shack Detector for Christmas.
It has turned into my obsession! (Much to her chagrin!).

Yes, pulltabs and gold rings usually come up the same.
They also come up like foil also.

OP
OP
EL Pirata Loco

EL Pirata Loco

Dec 7, 2008
Detector(s) used
RADIO SHACK 1000
Thanks again everyone! Im reading some threads for the night to get some info. im going back to search on Weds w/my wife.

L

lovedigging

Welcome to treasurenet. I was in Miami in February and loved the beach there. I was finding a coin about every minute. Good luck and look forward to seeing what else you find...

P

Pentico

Congrats on your first finds!
Keep swinging and one day soon you will celebrate your first ring, then your first silver coin, then your first token and many more first really cool finds. That is the way it begins! lol
I would tell you to dig everything right now and learn the tones. I am no expert but that is the way I was told to learn and it has worked out so far.
Everyone on T Net is great to help you too.
I have asked thousands of questions here and meet a bunch of great guys that I have hunted with too. Just keep swinging you will have a blast!

You have a great chunk of beach there to hunt so get after it! :thumbsup:

Denver

kdismuke1

Silver Member
Jun 14, 2007
georgia
Detector(s) used
garrett 1500-ace 250-garrett ads groudhog deepseeker
WELCOME TO T-NET. KEPT LOOKIN YOU WILL FIND SOME GOOD THINGS. NICE BEACH.

Chico Rico

Dec 28, 2007
Virginia
Weather it be a $1000 detector or a $100 one gold hit at pulltab or trash. On a beach with a scoop take it all!!!!!!!!
Dania is BEAUTIFUL! I used to plant my pole (fishing) there years ago and agree that a water detector would yield you finds worthy of becoming "rich". Get at it!!!!!!!!!!

kimsdad

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2008
Moronica, northwest of Chicago.
Detector(s) used
E-trac & Bounty Hunter Land Star
Welcome to T-Net! That beach is a good find all by itself! It's looking pretty good to me right about now.

I'm looking forward to seeing your future finds! :wink:

cooltone23

Oct 24, 2007
Humble, Tx
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter IV
Welcome to T-Net!!!

Way to go on the finds. A find is a find. Thats $0.30 you didnt have and your metal detector is paying for itself off already :tongue3:

Even if it's trash, we are taking it of the ground and putting it where it belongs, in a trash can.

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
grafikdragonz,

welcome.

Hope you find much more; it can be an
interesting hobby.

have a good un........
SHERMANVILLE

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2006
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
Welcome to Treasurenet! You will find this website has GREAT people and you will make a lot of friends here! Seems like you have gotten off to a wonderful start! I hope you will get more when you go out hunting! :thumbsup:

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome, as soon as you find your first Ring or Old Coin you'll be hooked for life if your not already. Dig everything, on the beach and you'll find gold.....

Keep @ it and HH!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions