MY VERY 1ST FINDS....DANIA BEACH, FL

EL Pirata Loco

Dec 7, 2008
Detector(s) used
RADIO SHACK 1000

I know this is not an interesting find, but to me, this is awsome. I just purchased a used radio shack 1000. And i found these in just a few minutes. Im still learning and reading alot in this website. So i hope to show more things as i find them.

Tadaa!! Just a 1967 nickle and a 2005 Quarter. I will be hitting the beach a few times a week.
1st finds dec 08.jpg

My hunting grounds...which i also have been fishing here for 10+ years...
hollywood-beach-2007-0526-500x259.jpg

Upvote 0
grafikdragonz I just saw this post and I want to add my "welcome" for you too! This is a great site to gather info and I think your finds are great! I think as you progress you will end up getting a better machine but in the meantime that is a great start. Keep showing us your finds no matter how little or much. It's great exercise and you just never know what you will find. I look forward to seeing your posts!

Welcome, I wish I was hunting with you in Florida instead of hunting for my car keys I lost in the snow...Haaaa...You are stuck for sure with the first finds..Congrats and look forward to more posts and more pics...jgas

Well we hooked another one, :tongue3: Welcome.

Fossis............

I THINK THATS MY QUARTER ;D WELCOME TO TN. WHEN YOU START THIS HOBBIE YOU WILL NEVER BE THE SAME :tard: :tongue3: ;D

Not only on the beach, but I've had a lot of luck finding jewelry at parks too. Especially in picnic areas and around the basketball, softball and soccer fields! Another good jewelry place is on college campuses, especially the commons area where the kids hang out to sunbathe and lay around and play frisbee football. The intermural fields are also productive.
I haven't had any problems detecting on campuses in MO or FL, but make sure you practice fixing your divots. If they can't tell where you've dug they can't say you're damaging anything! :wink:
Good luck and welcome to T-Net!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back