Airborne80
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Mar 23, 2005
- Messages
- 1,022
- Reaction score
- 6
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northern Virginia
- Detector(s) used
- Whites XLT Classic
Teknetics Delta 4000
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
While hunting my favorite spot for arrowheads I found this! I have never found a bead but I am certain that this is what it is. .Its like a miniature arrowhead bead. Any thoughts and/or ideas on the age or identification would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Attachments
Upvote
0
I thought I had bad breath! Yours are very very nice and while I do understand your message..... I wonder if the fact that this "item" was found in a a river.... (in the water on the shoreline) may have something to do with its roughness. I really am not trying to hold onto a dream, but i don't want to rule it out to fast. It was found exactly where the pipe and six other confirmed arrowheads have been found. Its the site of a riverside Indian village that spans thousands of years. Is it possible that its just rouged up? Take another look at the hole. Could that really be natural? And the shape....... coincidence? perhaps.... I just want to be sure though before I throw it away. Thanks again for your thoughts and great pictures. And thanks for at least responding. What does one have to do around here to get a response anyway?






