What's new

My wheaties

Jack_MIghtyheart

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2008
Messages
420
Reaction score
34
Golden Thread
0
Location
NJ
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
So I finally decided to roll up all my wheaties and add them to my safe. They were taking up too much room just sitting in a jar. So, I rolled 'em all up, and I was very surprised at how many I had. I've got 12 full rolls, plus about half of another. Now, keep in mind that I don't CRH pennies, so these were all found in change since I started collecting coins about 10 years ago. Just goes to show you that there are still a TON of wheat cents still in circulation.

I'll post pictures once I figure out how to upload them from my cell phone. Until then, happy hunting everyone.
 
Upvote 0
nice :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I just found 10 rolls of weats Tuesday from the bank.There are defiantly millions of weats still in circulation
not bad
jeffk
 
Grats on your change finds.

And what do you mean you "found 10 rolls".

Mother of all caches MD'ing or something? lmao

~Dave
 
Re: My wheaties (now with pictures)

Figured out how to upload images from my phone thanks to a kind member's help, so here they are.
 

Attachments

  • Wheaties.webp
    Wheaties.webp
    20.4 KB · Views: 237

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom