What's new

My wife will now let me hunt when ever I want!

surfnturf

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
1,448
Reaction score
3,340
Golden Thread
2
Location
Gray Lady
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
X/CAL,DEUS Il….
Stealth 720i hybrd extreme Knox 900 Fisher AQ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is what I've found the last few weeks! 18k ring with mysterious stone! Had the local jeweler test the stone, every other time it would beep as if it were a diamand also would climb the scale slowly. He said I should send it into be spectragraphed! Because if it was a diamond it would be of great value! 14k white gold ring, 10k class ring (no name or initials), T&Co. silver ring, silver cross and coins! 18k and coins were found near the eroding dunes in dry sand (yep you bet I'll be pounding this secret spot :laughing7:)! The rest found in the water in the rocky bottom cuts. Whatever the 18k ring is my wife loves it! Now I've got the green light to T-hunt when ever I Want!(just about :wink:)
 

Attachments

  • 075.webp
    075.webp
    95 KB · Views: 800
  • 072.webp
    072.webp
    76 KB · Views: 779
  • 073.webp
    073.webp
    68.7 KB · Views: 777
  • 079.webp
    079.webp
    28.1 KB · Views: 790
  • 083.webp
    083.webp
    82.5 KB · Views: 784
  • 081.webp
    081.webp
    15.5 KB · Views: 771
  • 077.webp
    077.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 777
  • 078.webp
    078.webp
    22.6 KB · Views: 774
  • 087.webp
    087.webp
    31.9 KB · Views: 788
  • 084.webp
    084.webp
    32.5 KB · Views: 771
Upvote 0
Were they found that day? If not, persistence does pay off! As far as keeping low key, all the more reason why I like hunting off season, no parking fees, no crowds and less traffic. But on the other hand, depositors are out in force during the summer. That's when early mornings or rainy days come into play for me. Anyway, here's a pic of the two rings I found the day we met, one gold (14K, 3.3g) and one 925 silver. The silver looked like it had been there quite a while. I'm sure I'll run into you again one of these days. Until then HH. Oh, and thanks for giving me my mojo back, I see gold in my future (and hopefully yours, too). :icon_pirat:
[/quote]

No not that day, however the target I was working on when we started talking turned out being a small silver ring! Well decided if the rings were now showing up in the water this is my window of time before the sand came back. In about two weeks I hunted maybe five times 3 to 4 hours each, because the hi low tides. Looks like you did great! Sweet 3.3 gold it all adds up!!!! Really to find a gold ring every month I'd be happy especially now until Aug. ( people just don't start swimming until July water to cold)!! You are right persistence, persistence and persistence with a little luck, four of my best friends! :laughing7: Don't forget the mojo too! Hope to see you on the beach soon! Go for the :icon_pirat: gold!
 
Awesome, great stuff :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: Also, That is great news from your wife, does she have a sister? :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom