What's new

My wife will now let me hunt when ever I want!

surfnturf

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
1,448
Reaction score
3,340
Golden Thread
2
Location
Gray Lady
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
X/CAL,DEUS Il….
Stealth 720i hybrd extreme Knox 900 Fisher AQ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is what I've found the last few weeks! 18k ring with mysterious stone! Had the local jeweler test the stone, every other time it would beep as if it were a diamand also would climb the scale slowly. He said I should send it into be spectragraphed! Because if it was a diamond it would be of great value! 14k white gold ring, 10k class ring (no name or initials), T&Co. silver ring, silver cross and coins! 18k and coins were found near the eroding dunes in dry sand (yep you bet I'll be pounding this secret spot :laughing7:)! The rest found in the water in the rocky bottom cuts. Whatever the 18k ring is my wife loves it! Now I've got the green light to T-hunt when ever I Want!(just about :wink:)
 

Attachments

  • 075.webp
    075.webp
    95 KB · Views: 800
  • 072.webp
    072.webp
    76 KB · Views: 779
  • 073.webp
    073.webp
    68.7 KB · Views: 777
  • 079.webp
    079.webp
    28.1 KB · Views: 790
  • 083.webp
    083.webp
    82.5 KB · Views: 784
  • 081.webp
    081.webp
    15.5 KB · Views: 771
  • 077.webp
    077.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 777
  • 078.webp
    078.webp
    22.6 KB · Views: 774
  • 087.webp
    087.webp
    31.9 KB · Views: 788
  • 084.webp
    084.webp
    32.5 KB · Views: 771
Upvote 0
Awesome job and yes get it checked out I had a ring once that looked like a blue diamond and a friend of mine that owned a Jewelry store at the time told me the same thing if it had been real it would have been worth huge money......
 
You hit the Jackpot!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

When I started finding rings my wife started cutting the grass and told me to go detecting. :thumbsup:
 
Not that you needed permission, but it is always great to have harmony at home! :icon_thumleft:

Congrats on those great finds!
 
Great looking ring! Get the stone checked
 
Way to go, surfnturf! Looks like you're on a roll. Ran into you on the beach a few weeks back and that was the last time I found gold, been in a slump ever since. I think you may have stole my mojo! :icon_pirat:
 
JMW said:
Way to go, surfnturf! Looks like you're on a roll. Ran into you on the beach a few weeks back and that was the last time I found gold, been in a slump ever since. I think you may have stole my mojo! :icon_pirat:

Ain't nothing worse than getiing mojo-jacked. He found enough for the both of you. He could send you a few of those nice finds to make it right. :headbang:
 
JMW said:
Way to go, surfnturf! Looks like you're on a roll. Ran into you on the beach a few weeks back and that was the last time I found gold, been in a slump ever since. I think you may have stole my mojo! :icon_pirat:

Good to hear from you! It was great to bump into such a fine person from the Tnet family! Sorry you're in a slump. That will change soon! the 18k and silver coins were found at a different beach. The 14k, 10k, silver ring and cross I found where we had meet! Out in the water at chest deep got into a ripped cut with rocks showing on the bottom! Tryed to get out as much as i can because the sand is moving back in, I'm hunting mostly at night or when its been raining during the day. Trying to keep it low key and not pay for parking! :icon_pirat:
p.s I'll put the mojo back were I found it!!! ::) Your turn to post some of your goods :icon_thumright:
 
Thank you all for the replies!! Now I need to find a trust worthy place to have the stone checked out! Some folks around here want around $100.oo. Oooouch! Any recommendation?? :icon_scratch: Oh ya now I've got to find a way of slipping it off the finger of my wife!!! :laughing7: All input is greatly appreciated!

SnT
 
surfnturf said:
Thank you all for the replies!! Now I need to find a trust worthy place to have the stone checked out! Some folks around here want around $100.oo. Oooouch! Any recommendation?? :icon_scratch: Oh ya now I've got to find a way of slipping it off the finger of my wife!!! :laughing7: All input is greatly appreciated!

SnT


When you take it in to get tested tell them that you are thinking of selling it, that will peek there interest and they probable will appraise it for free for you!!! I have done it several times!!!! and you never know you may want to sell it after they tell you the value!!!

As for getting i back from your wife!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!! :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:
 
Just a word of advice. Make sure when you get it appraised you can stay with the ring the whole time. A reputable appraiser will not have a problem with this.

GREAT FINDS!
 
Spend the Hamilton!

You find 18k in India also India has blue diamonds.

Get it checked, then get it on the banner, then get it insured!

Then go buy go buy yourself a new detector to celebrate!
 
Wow, those are some really great finds! I sure hope that diamond is the real deal.

Jim
 
surfnturf said:
JMW said:
Way to go, surfnturf! Looks like you're on a roll. Ran into you on the beach a few weeks back and that was the last time I found gold, been in a slump ever since. I think you may have stole my mojo! :icon_pirat:

Good to hear from you! It was great to bump into such a fine person from the Tnet family! Sorry you're in a slump. That will change soon! the 18k and silver coins were found at a different beach. The 14k, 10k, silver ring and cross I found where we had meet! Out in the water at chest deep got into a ripped cut with rocks showing on the bottom! Tryed to get out as much as i can because the sand is moving back in, I'm hunting mostly at night or when its been raining during the day. Trying to keep it low key and not pay for parking! :icon_pirat:
p.s I'll put the mojo back were I found it!!! ::) Your turn to post some of your goods :icon_thumright:

Were they found that day? If not, persistence does pay off! As far as keeping low key, all the more reason why I like hunting off season, no parking fees, no crowds and less traffic. But on the other hand, depositors are out in force during the summer. That's when early mornings or rainy days come into play for me. Anyway, here's a pic of the two rings I found the day we met, one gold (14K, 3.3g) and one 925 silver. The silver looked like it had been there quite a while. I'm sure I'll run into you again one of these days. Until then HH. Oh, and thanks for giving me my mojo back, I see gold in my future (and hopefully yours, too). :icon_pirat:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom