What's new

My year-end Barber totals (9)

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Started off 2008 with the half dollar which I found in a coin roll at my bank.
The six dimes were also found from the bank, also only paid face value. Gotta search a lot of dimes to make finds such as those!
The two quarters were dug this fall. Enjoy the pic, thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • 2008 barbershop.webp
    2008 barbershop.webp
    22.1 KB · Views: 187
Can't beat the price for those Barbers. You'll be sitting pretty once silver takes off this next year. Its pretty rare to dig up Barber Quarters even though they seem to have popped up a lot this year for people detecting. The S.L are even harder. Congrats on all the Barbers Duane.
 
Those are great finds Duane, I tried that coin roll hunting a bit but had no luck:( Think I'll stick to using the SE lol I know now that you have gotten away from the dark side "Whites" and came over to the good side of the force "Minelab" your gonna dig alot more of those beauties! lol


HH
Slipperyjack47
 
Giant, your digs trump my coin roll finds. Jim C., thanks, hope to get a SL in '09.
Jack, I know your gonna unearth some stupendous finds, you have a great old area to hunt. Cant wait to see what 2009 brings! Duane
 
i think im gonna follow you around. great finds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom