Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2009
Connecticut
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Prizm III Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Absolute Stunning display of relics and coins! This post snuck by me, it's almost depressing looking at T-Net this time of year. Thanks for warming up my Moral!

metalev4

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2006
Excellent finds Jeff

You had an awesome year. That part of VA is unmatched for its diverse and quality relics spanning 400 years. Nice work!!
-Evan

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff, your '10 finds are stunning and beautifully displayed. So many I'm truly amazed with, I have to agree with Mike, the 1906 Stamped Indian Head Cent (silver-plated) is my favorite.

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
outstanding year!!!! MR TUFF

OP
OP
U

umrgolf

steelheadwill said:
What a Years Finds :hello2:
My favorites are your early 1 piece Military Buttons
1812 navy, 1812 Rifles, the rare Marines,
The Error Navy shank is one of a kind :notworthy:
Script Infantry, Love it, and I am always hoping to dig a mass Arm & Sword,
Ya got a pair ;D.
The stamped IH is another Unique, as is the Poesy.
But, I see no reason why you won't surpass for 2011 :read2:
You got the Skills and the Sites :icon_sunny:
Great Post! thanks for showing :thumbsup:

thanks for looking, I actually dug a 3rd MA button a few months after those and gave it to the property owner. It was the nicest of the three.

DigginThePast said:
This one, I had to get a cup of coffee to sit down and read. :thumbsup:

Congrats on a simply outstanding year. :headbang: :headbang:

Lots of great finds but I love the, 1906 Stamped Indian Head Cent (silver-plated)

thanks, its a "different" piece but displays great :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
U

umrgolf

Re: That is truly amazing Jeff!!

Bill D. (VA) said:
What an incredible year you had! Such a wide variety of unique finds spanning nearly 400 years. Hopefully you left a couple flat buttons for me. Take care of your self over there ..... Bill

After seeing your post today, it seems I left some good flat buttons :laughing7:

Sniffy said:
Absolute Stunning display of relics and coins! This post snuck by me, it's almost depressing looking at T-Net this time of year. Thanks for warming up my Moral!

I didn't get the post up until just a couple days ago.. runnin late this year :tongue3:

metalev4 said:
You had an awesome year. That part of VA is unmatched for its diverse and quality relics spanning 400 years. Nice work!!
-Evan

I agree 100%, I think its the best area of the country to detect hands down.

OP
OP
U

umrgolf

River Rat said:
Jeff, your '10 finds are stunning and beautifully displayed. So many I'm truly amazed with, I have to agree with Mike, the 1906 Stamped Indian Head Cent (silver-plated) is my favorite.

thank you RR, again it's a "different" piece, something I've never encountered.. and it looks great in the box!

Mr Tuff said:
outstanding year!!!! MR TUFF

donny nj

Jan 19, 2005
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AWESOME FINDS Congrats.....what machine are you using now?

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have enough for your own museum! Amazing stuff ! :notworthy: Hope you can find lots of loot at you new location. :headbang:

OP
OP
U

umrgolf

donny nj said:
AWESOME FINDS Congrats.....what machine are you using now?

thanks Donny, I was using the F-75.. out of the country for a year so I sold her, will probably buy a new G2 or T2 when I get back :thumbsup:

birdman said:
You have enough for your own museum! Amazing stuff ! :notworthy: Hope you can find lots of loot at you new location. :headbang:

thanks birdman, won't be movin any dirt while im here :-\

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This post here is a testament to the great sites and countless hours that we put in last year. :headbang: :icon_thumleft: :wink: It was nice having you as a diggin partner and to share in the terrific finds with me!! :occasion14: :occasion14:

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just visited an online museum.
Amazing, simply amazing.
Carl

OP
OP
U

umrgolf

{Sentinel} said:
This post here is a testament to the great sites and countless hours that we put in last year. :headbang: :icon_thumleft: :wink: It was nice having you as a diggin partner and to share in the terrific finds with me!! :occasion14: :occasion14:

Thanks Josh, and FYI, this post was not intended to slight you in anyway. The J-team's positive energy is what kept this string alive last year and that energy was represented through all of our posts. We saved a lot of history last year, can't wait to pass this stuff on to my kids and grandkids. I wanted this to be a collective look at just the finds without writing a long story. 110% of the credit goes to you for giving me the knowledge of where I should and shouldn't be digging last year. Thanks again from one diggin' brother to another :occasion14:

*Hope you get the time to post yours :thumbsup:

Hill Billy

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
Other
Good stuff Jeff :thumbsup:.
Quite impressive, this whole post belongs on the banner. ;D

Hill

OP
OP
U

umrgolf

Hill Billy said:
Good stuff Jeff :thumbsup:.
Quite impressive, this whole post belongs on the banner. ;D

Hill

does that mean you voted? :laughing9: ::) :laughing9: Thanks HB, it was a fun year out there.. Like you, I miss my diggin bud :-\

Hill Billy

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
Other
Of course I miss ol Buck, but he will be back at some point. I have a feeling you will be back hunting with Josh too. ;D

OP
OP
U

umrgolf

Hill Billy said:
Of course I miss ol Buck, but he will be back at some point. I have a feeling you will be back hunting with Josh too. ;D

Might try to get out there for a week long DIG-A-THON in September/October :dontknow:

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats and Good 2011! :thumbsup:

ASG3

May 30, 2010
Jersey
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, what an incredible year, Jeff. :notworthy: I had a lot of fun digging with you and Josh, and thanks again for the relic display and the Virginia halfpenny. Hope life treats you well abroad. :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread