xXx
Hero Member
- Joined
- Nov 17, 2004
- Messages
- 580
- Reaction score
- 58
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- back in Indiana again
- Detector(s) used
- Multiple land, beach, underwater and specialty units
- #1
Thread Owner
Hello all,
This is David, xXx. I hosted the "2009 Treasure Expo & Trade Show" in Myrtle Beach, and I'm in the planning stages of the "2011 Treasure Expo & Trade Show".
I'd like to get feedback on what you liked, or disliked, about the 2009 show so I can make it the best show possible.
The show is being held again in Myrtle Beach, SC and is being planned for April 2nd & 3rd.
Hope to see you all there again. We had a GREAT turnout for the first 2009 show with 120 vendors and over 2,000 guests from almost every state, and Canada.
Feel free to email me at: treasure_expo@yahoo.com
David Toller
xXx
This is David, xXx. I hosted the "2009 Treasure Expo & Trade Show" in Myrtle Beach, and I'm in the planning stages of the "2011 Treasure Expo & Trade Show".
I'd like to get feedback on what you liked, or disliked, about the 2009 show so I can make it the best show possible.
The show is being held again in Myrtle Beach, SC and is being planned for April 2nd & 3rd.
Hope to see you all there again. We had a GREAT turnout for the first 2009 show with 120 vendors and over 2,000 guests from almost every state, and Canada.
Feel free to email me at: treasure_expo@yahoo.com
David Toller
xXx
Attachments
-
2009 Treasure Expo Callage.webp381 KB · Views: 552 -
accurate metal detectors.webp42.6 KB · Views: 542 -
american digger booth 2.webp46.3 KB · Views: 524 -
anderson detector shafts.webp48.7 KB · Views: 509 -
Andy Sabisch Booths.webp39.2 KB · Views: 507 -
DetectorPro.webp34.4 KB · Views: 529 -
Expo Seeded Beach Hunt.webp29.9 KB · Views: 514 -
fmdac.webp49.9 KB · Views: 503 -
gold hound treasure divers.webp43.5 KB · Views: 499 -
pirate soup radio.webp53.3 KB · Views: 501 -
seafarer booth 2.webp47.3 KB · Views: 494 -
Shark Pit Treasures Booth.webp47.4 KB · Views: 557







