Goes4ever
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jan 30, 2008
- Messages
- 4,949
- Reaction score
- 2,326
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- NorthWest Ohio
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
jeff of pa said:I'm going to agree with Print Block.
Would look like this on Paper
I agree disc cultivator and I see the levers but the number does not print. I enlarged Jeffs image of what it would print like on paper. I think the thingy in the upper left corner may be a company logo.Mackaydon said:It looks like a twin 15-disc horse drawn cultivator and the number 15 might refer to the number of discs. Dare I say that I remember levers adjusted the depth of the cut.
Don.......
Looks much like the second pic mojjax. The 3rd lever is in a different location and its double but otherwise very similar..mojjax said:Here's a couple David Bradley's . from a 1927 Sears Catalogue .
