- Joined
- Jan 9, 2007
- Messages
- 14,115
- Reaction score
- 4,540
- Golden Thread
- 4
- Location
- North Carolina
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 5
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Vaquero , Tesoro Silver uMax
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Calling all military buffs!!! 
I dug this chain link up at a site where there was WW1 & WW2 training during those war periods. I found a WW2 radio receiver tag from the same site a few weeks back.
I have no idea what these links may have belonged too, but a fellow TN member suggested possibly:
"The links look like there from an old Browning 30mm Machine Gun."
Does anyone know what I have here? They are plated metal. I'm hoping it is military related so I can add it to the display case I am making for the local museum.
Thanks for and info,
MM

I dug this chain link up at a site where there was WW1 & WW2 training during those war periods. I found a WW2 radio receiver tag from the same site a few weeks back.
I have no idea what these links may have belonged too, but a fellow TN member suggested possibly:
"The links look like there from an old Browning 30mm Machine Gun."
Does anyone know what I have here? They are plated metal. I'm hoping it is military related so I can add it to the display case I am making for the local museum.
Thanks for and info,
MM









