Swanie1 Jr. Member Joined May 6, 2003 Messages 94 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Garrett GTI 2500 & XL500 SEAHUNTER-PULSE Feb 4, 2012 #1 A friend of mine found this 10k Gold pendant with his metal detector. Does anyone know what it is or what it represents? It has two green jewels in it. Attachments fob1.webp 66.7 KB · Views: 368 fob2.webp 51.1 KB · Views: 411
A friend of mine found this 10k Gold pendant with his metal detector. Does anyone know what it is or what it represents? It has two green jewels in it.
BosnMate Gold Member Joined Sep 10, 2010 Messages 6,942 Reaction score 8,441 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro Primary Interest: Other Feb 4, 2012 #2 I'll guess that grandpa has two grand kids born in May, green birth stones. Upvote 0
misplacedrednek Sr. Member Joined Aug 20, 2006 Messages 303 Reaction score 268 Golden Thread 0 Location Temple, GA Detector(s) used AT Pro, Tesoro Cibola Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 4, 2012 #3 Kinda looks like Jerry Reed. No idea what it is but definitely a cool find. Matt Upvote 0
Breezie Gold Member Joined Oct 3, 2009 Messages 6,278 Reaction score 2,120 Golden Thread 1 Location North Carolina 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used White's DFX & Spectrum~Garrett's Pro-Pointer~VibraProbe Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 4, 2012 #4 BosnMate said: I'll guess that grandpa has two grand kids born in May, green birth stones. Click to expand... Yeppers, I agree. Nice find, Breezie Upvote 0
BosnMate said: I'll guess that grandpa has two grand kids born in May, green birth stones. Click to expand... Yeppers, I agree. Nice find, Breezie