What's new

Mystery relic - please identify

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2009
Messages
2,818
Reaction score
3,358
Golden Thread
0
Location
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dug this yesterday in my 1850's field. The easy guess might be pocket knife part but I don't think it's that. There are two tiny nubs on the 'blade' looking part that I don't believe were on pocket knives at the time. Thanks!

20190404_070203.webp

20190404_070313.webp

20190404_070230.webp
 
Last edited:
GDG - The little nubs don't seem like they'd be very serviceable for a pocket knife. Too fragile. I'm guessing 'pocket watch part'. But I'm only guessing...
 
Upvote 0
GDG - The little nubs don't seem like they'd be very serviceable for a pocket knife. Too fragile. I'm guessing 'pocket watch part'. But I'm only guessing...
I agree, esp with the roundness of the thin part with the nubs
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Heck of an ID. I agree
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom