What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Mystery tool

Meigs2134

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 26, 2021
Messages
7
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A mystery tool for ya...gates name stamped on it
 

Attachments

  • 16341481718788212403865285045844.webp
    16341481718788212403865285045844.webp
    344.4 KB · Views: 254
  • 16341482111698732819593225543766.webp
    16341482111698732819593225543766.webp
    394.6 KB · Views: 179
  • 1634148231340855340027644865810.webp
    1634148231340855340027644865810.webp
    510.4 KB · Views: 182
I don’t know if this is relevant. The item in this picture is a gate latch of sorts. The only “gates” company I could think of that’s been around for a long time was Gates Rubber Company but I couldn’t imagine this being related.
Theres an old machinist on YouTube that can figure out about any old tool made. His name is mrpete222 or tubalcain. I’d give him a try.
 

Attachments

  • 5CD3307A-A5D1-4EFC-BC35-CD9A4D6B6A3A.webp
    5CD3307A-A5D1-4EFC-BC35-CD9A4D6B6A3A.webp
    98.1 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Upvote 2
I found this ad for a Gates company maybe it is in this direction of minig tools?
images
 
Upvote 2

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom