What's new

N F String & Son - YEAH BABY!

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
N F String & Son - YEAH BABY!

Finally! After 7 boxes since March.....
 

Attachments

  • 69.webp
    69.webp
    5.6 KB · Views: 370
Upvote 0
Re: N F String & Son - YEAH BABY!

Bam Congrats AMC a keeper after 7 boxes you are way overdue to punch a bonus box soon .....
 
Re: N F String & Son - YEAH BABY!

AMC,

You have to be the most patient soul around. Congrats on your find. Like Scalper said, you are due for some great coins.

Jim
 
Re: N F String & Son - YEAH BABY!

Thanks for the kind words guys, ya gotta stay optimistic in this hobby.

AMC
 
Re: N F String & Son - YEAH BABY!

i quit getting those boxes and now i realy know why ive never gotten anything worth keepin out of them
 
Re: N F String & Son - YEAH BABY!

They have got to be filtering these boxes somehow as my very first boxes in February had maybe 2 or 3 40% if that...or maybe just my luck?

AMC
 
Re: N F String & Son - YEAH BABY!

I think that is just luck of draw AMC ...imo... I am sure that someone of here does really good those types of rolls... just like Brinks rolls some people say they suck and others do good .... for the hell of it can you order some other type of rolls in your area ??? it is worth a shot .... maybe one of the veterans on here will weigh in with a little more input..



Anyways best of luck to ya AMC and may your next boxes be Monsters ...
 
Re: N F String & Son - YEAH BABY!

Haven't had much luck with those type of boxes here in Michigan myself either... I get most of mine form Brinks.

I think the real problem your having is the volume you search....7 boxes since March?.... I go through 7 on any given day and about 15 over the course of a week.... I get skunked many weeks.

So It's a numbers thing. Pick up the pace and I guarantee you will do better. For instance if you did 14 boxes this week based on your recent slump you would have netted 2 40%'s instead of 1 since march.....

Sprinkle in some cold calls.

Keep the faith.... Mojo
 
Re: N F String & Son - YEAH BABY!

Hey AMC, I just went thru a couple of boxes of NF String and Sons and managed a 64 and a 68 not

exactly LJ or Cat J style , but i think it proves Scalper's point ,that this CRH thing is largely random in a

very fair sense of that word. There are just too many factors intersectin which cannot be controlled . So

I would think the way forward is , stay relaxed and realize that for a little effort expended these banks

are going to give you some free silver . It's a matter of volume , the more halves searched , the more

silver yanked ! Keep the faith and stay very relaxed . Blessings, Gregory, Santa Fe.
 
Re: N F String & Son - YEAH BABY!

Glad you broke your streak, now start a silver streak.... :icon_jokercolor:
 
Re: N F String & Son - YEAH BABY!

....Damn, and I was mad I only pulled 9 from my last 4 boxes of string (that was wednesdays boxes). :o
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom