What's new

Nabbed a Barber quarter today

postalgriff

Silver Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2008
Messages
2,801
Reaction score
1,093
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Out to a local park found a few silvers and some toasted wheats. Big pile of clad too not pictured as well as a mountain of pop caps and pull tabs. The Barber quarter was a big surprise because I’ve mostly been finding coins from the 40’s and 50’s... besides I think it’s been a couple years since I’ve found one. Anyway thanks for looking...
 

Attachments

  • 266FD92C-6670-4B85-9E7A-D843ED38F7A4.webp
    266FD92C-6670-4B85-9E7A-D843ED38F7A4.webp
    396.2 KB · Views: 109
  • E18CF367-7DE7-4210-99B8-2628DE5D9F62.webp
    E18CF367-7DE7-4210-99B8-2628DE5D9F62.webp
    686.9 KB · Views: 109
  • 9648119D-C321-42B1-9565-22D15C3FED80.webp
    9648119D-C321-42B1-9565-22D15C3FED80.webp
    819.6 KB · Views: 104
  • CDF6E6B3-73ED-49FC-982A-C685E7B1F702.webp
    CDF6E6B3-73ED-49FC-982A-C685E7B1F702.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 124
  • 34D3AFAE-83F3-4A20-A9D1-3A6365C317B9.webp
    34D3AFAE-83F3-4A20-A9D1-3A6365C317B9.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 115
Beautiful barber congrats on a nice save the ring looks neat
 
Awesome hunt love the barber, when is summer going to get here to MI......
 
Sweetness! Congrats on the hard to find Barber Quarter and other Silvers!!
That site keeps producing - keep pounding it - gotta be more.
WTG Bro!
 
Nice digs. I'm hoping to get back over to Jax in the near future. We should hook up again.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom