What's new

Name this token

Johncoho

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2014
Messages
2,862
Reaction score
7,292
Golden Thread
0
Location
Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This token is about the size of a quarter, aluminum, and found in Pennsylvania. Any idea what this was for and what the L.C. company is. Thanks in advance. 55957805_2605737632787118_8669249319263535104_n.webp56372212_2605737352787146_2378570278847381504_n.webp
 
Way out there Guess....

Lebanon College Assessment Check ? :dontknow:

may have something to do with home/property taxes
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Way out there Guess....

Lebanon College Assessment Check ? :dontknow:

may have something to do with home/property taxes

That may be what it is for. I'll check into it further. Thanks, Jeff.
 
Upvote 0
Nice token it would be fun to research let us know if you I'd it I like tokens
 
Upvote 0
Please post it on tokencatalog.com
John in the Great 208
 
Upvote 0
Please post it on tokencatalog.com
John in the Great 208

I don't have this token in my possession, I was trying to find out some info about it for someone else.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom