What's new

Napkin Holder, Scarf Slide?

mick56

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2007
Messages
1,348
Reaction score
1,149
Golden Thread
1
Location
Southern Wisconsin
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
ATPro
I don't think it's a ring. Is it for napkins, or a neckerchief slide? I think it's brass.
 

Attachments

  • ring5.webp
    ring5.webp
    9 KB · Views: 206
  • ring6.webp
    ring6.webp
    11.6 KB · Views: 208
Too small for napkins I think, could be for a neckerchief, but I think it is probably just a ring... I've seen some worse bling out there before...lol...
 
Upvote 0
Nice find. Is there anything written/engraved on the inside???. Any idea on the size??? I'm thinking it might be a ladies ring.
 
Upvote 0
RON (PA) said:
Nice find. Is there anything written/engraved on the inside???. Any idea on the size??? I'm thinking it might be a ladies ring.

There are no marks or writing on it.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Replies
9
Views
937
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Nepoleon item
Replies
3
Views
474
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Mystery coin
Replies
4
Views
543

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom